Accounting is the main element that forms the backbone of the business organizations and not even a single step can be motivated without managing the accounts professionally. Any business organization whether the small scale or the larger one can never survive without the accounting department. It is the staffs of accounting departments who are assigned with the job of keeping track of all the accountancy records and monetary transactions that has taken place every minute in the business organization.
The Real estate market is one of the fastest growing industries and is growing at larger pace so real estate people have to face new challenges almost every day. Though real estate market is flourishing and gaining huge profits but companies, businesses, dealers, and mediators are facing difficulties in managing and coordinating the various functions of the business. This is why a highly trained accountant like Bharti Jogia-Sattaris required preferably with experience in real estate sector. Managing account is very challenging job and a minor smistake can lead the whole business into vast problem. So, the accountants and the financial experts are hired so that they can perform the job in the most suitable manner.
Bharti Jogia-Sattar is a renowned financial executive and accountant working in the greater Los Angeles urban area. At the present time she is working as a Chief Financial Officer or CFO in FUSEFX, INC. Before joining FUSEFX, INC, Bharti has gained experience in the field of accounting by working in many other well-known organizations such as ADCO Products, Inc. She has been designated as a CFO at ADCO Products, Inc. With for more than twenty two years of experience in the accounting field and with specialization in the real estate market; she is one of the most sought after accountant in the United States.
As a real estate accountant, Bharti used to perform the following tasks:
- Evaluates and approves work such as non-recurring tenant billings tenant credit memos, and questionable cash receipts for entry
- Calculates and records suitable devaluation and repayment of fixed assets, tenant developments, and leasing commissions.
- Analyses account payable receipt submissions for legitimate and repair and maintenance expenditures
- Makes security deposit refund invoices and delivers to Accounts Payable department.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts
- Prepare monthly financial information according to requirements and time limit
- Monthly reconciliation of bank statements
- Record journal entries for miscellaneous transactions
- Supervise the junior accountants and other subordinates
Therefore, the real estate accountant is responsible for offering precise and on time financial reporting for a varied collection of assets. This position depends on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the proper functions of the job.
In the year 1995 Bharti Jogia-Sattar started her career with Total Real Estate Management, where she served for almost three years as an accounting executive. Afterward at Glenwood Financial Group Inc., she assisted as an Assistant Controller where she used to manage all types of financial and accounting responsibilities for a significant real estate group.
Thus, it can be said that accounting is the backbone of the business organizations.